Your home is your castle in any location. It should reflect your personal taste and be as unique as you are, inside and out. Especially with something that adds so much value to your home, like garage doors. Simi Valley, CA and Thousand Oaks are not the communities to decrease your market value over something this simple to upgrade. Savvy homeowners maintain curb appeal and market value.
Why settle for something “off the shelf?” All over the area, from Ventura to Santa Monica, garage doors matter more than you realize. The same is true all over this part of California. In most cases, the garage door is the first thing visitors see – long before your front door comes into view. This is a major part of your home’s curb appeal, and an investment that is easily recouped.
Instant Garage Door Designer
You will love this nifty application. It lets you build the perfect door style to fit both your preferences and your house’s architecture. It’s super simple and makes finding your new garage doors fast and easy. In just a few mouse clicks, you’ll be able to see how your personally designed garage doors will look.
Here’s how it works:
- Select the garage type that is similar to your own.
- You can adjust the height and width if your door size is non-typical.
- Upload a photo of your home. There are some already in there to use too, like the ones shown here.
- Click on the yellow Continue button to get started.
- Chose a door style from the lineup. Lots of choices!
- Add windows, change the color, and try out different hardware kits.
- It’s easy to change options until you find the perfect garage door design.
- You can switch out door types as often as you like without waiting for page loads.
- Once you’ve finalized your design, print and save the information you selected.
- Request a quote.
- Archway will contact you quickly to discuss your new garage doors further.
- We’ll already know what you want before we call.
How’s that for convenience? Just click the button below to get started.